Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

I recently signed up for email share notifications from my broker instead of snail mail and got my first one yesterday, re the above. As no one else has posted about this yet, I'm guessing your invitations are in the mail!

Is anyone planning on attending the meeting? If I knew there wasn't going to be any news between now and then I'd be tempted to book a flight just for the chance of speaking to the board.

What they call the "meeting artifacts" are at the link below.

https://images.inveshare.biz/MeetingArtifacts/FALCON%20OIL%20&%20GAS%20LTD_20130829/MIC.pdf

One of the reasons I'm hoping that someone from here will be at the meeting is a comment O'Quigley made in this Oil Barrel presentation from May

http://www.brrmedia.com/event/111891/partner/oilbarrel

which I know everyone here has seen before but maybe not since they kicked out Hess. I watched it again yesterday and I noticed that when O'Quigley was replying to a question about what if Hess decided not to move forward and he talked about the unsolicited interest from other companies he said "I've got 6 months to make a new deal" (meaning until the end of the year, when the exploration license expires).

He sounded very much as though he were confident of making a better deal than the one with Hess but his manner suggested there was no hurry, no need to rush into anything if, contrary to expectations, the Hess deal fell through.

Yes, I realise he was playing to the gallery but I just wanted to throw that out there for all of you who, like me, have been expecting an announcement any day now, in case we have another few months of frustration ahead of us. That's why I'm hoping there'll be someone to report back from the meeting.

Good luck to us all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply