Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

People are selling because they do not do their research. They expected a JV by now in Australia and it did happen. Little do people know that by December Falcon must present they Cap Ex plan tooo the Australian government. If you don't pay, you don't get to play. They will have a JV around December because they have to or Falcon will need to cover the entire bill. Since they have until then they will not rush a deal because they it was be foolish to waste the time granted. The time will allow all parties to get the best deal for all investors from each side of the table. Leave if you want, but know all of the details of the company you invest in first.

South Africa is another story in itself. Every company is waiting for the South African government to set the rules. No company will do a thing until they weigh the regulations and their effects to the bottom line. I've mentioned before, the real gem is South Africa because they need the resources more considering their energy problems.

Hungary is a different story. NIS is a subsidiary of GAZPROM, their really not know for their savvy business decisions right now. IMHO this is the least stable deal Falcon currently has in place. Good thing one of the Board of Directors hails from Russia if you ask me, plus he no fool either. His credentials are strong to say the least.

Plus, why would Craven be pouring money into Falcons shares? This is a long term stock. I would be thrilled to see its SP at 5 or so dollars in a few years. The boards plan to sell off assets is the best plan moving forward for investors. This company would need to spend millions to bring it up to par for production. People cannot display the patience now and you expect them to do so with an every longer time herizon? I don't think so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply