Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Falcon Oil & Gas's Australian farm-out talks 'well advanced'
Based on a recent discussion with FO management, I believe the deal is near completion and the delay may in fact be due to the lawyers doing their typical thing. There is no reason for FO to risk taking such a definitive position in their recent Management update by stating clearly the deal would be done before the end of Q2. Additionally, the trading activity a couple of days ago indicates the price was intentionally driven down in order to load up for clients. Although I don't like the fact the price is now about .03 lower, I find some comfort and hope in the way the action seemed to be manipulated quickly and didn't keep going lower. I want to believe in the present management's communications and remain optimistic it is going to happen within the next 60 days. After that, we pray that oil and gas will be proven.
New Message
Please login to post a reply