Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Seems like this news has caused some frustration on the message board across the pond. Personally I see this as the best news possible to start the new year, other than productive flows. To me this indicates our management team believes the timing to grant these options at this price in this large amount gives them the opportunity to benefit to the greatest extent the upside potential they believe to be just over the horizon. In the words from Wall Street "greed is good". Options have already been set aside to reward good management. If they are correct in their timing and the volume of the release, perhaps this is the best indication of what's in store for us in the coming year or two. I certainly hope, since I have been a part of this storm since the very beginning. If they hit a home run with this move, we get to run the bases with them. I'm glad to be the water boy!
New Message
Please login to post a reply