Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Smith says that ganger is opportunistic... now there is a laugh ....

-did peter mention that he has his son in law on the board - no qualifications.

-did peter mention that debra chapman is a loyal 20 year freind also without qualifications and is a mere puppot - sign here - type of gal. What business and expertise other than loyalty.

-did peter mention that he already PROMISED Marquest and North American a crack at the next financing at favorable terms - without going to the market and finding the best deal for us shareholders? I jsut hope Marquest votes it's fiduciary role and not it's FEES for ME role.

-did peter mention anywhere his record of successful DEVELOPMENTS of assets and how he managed to get the Outstanding share capital from 27M to over 100M soon to be 200 MILLION WHEN THE NEXT ROUND OF FINANCING S ARE SQUANDERED ON BS.

- as for the champion deal - Peter acted like a cry baby and was against it from day one - boo hoo - ask Raymond James how Peter behaved --- again in NOT in our best interest.

Management we have now is NO BETTER than a group of chimpanzees.

READ THE FACTS I POSTED YESTERDAY .

Anybody but PETER he has no network or business relations that are good for we the collective shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply