Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Once again, have to give it to you TeleProbe, well done! I'm far too lazy to dig out facts and crunch numbers as you do, so thanks for the effort.

As per usual, the 'Boo-Birds' start chirping whenever an optimistic note is struck(I recall a friend's wife taunting me about my .10 per share FNC and then a year later her husband was tearing down the highway towards Schwab with a $100,000 check in his pocket when we hit $1.80). So, I hit a twenty five bagger with this company before (didn't catch the $3.03 peak) and then it consisted mostly of blue sky. Now...I look at your numbers as relates to our proven Magpie assets, and can't help but wonder why we are, if fact, at a lowly .055. I can't find any fault in your calculations which are, if anything, overly conservative (10% usually given to in situ reserves is my understanding). Got to be poor management...these guys are good (excellent actually) at acquiring properties but don't have a clue what to do with them. Enough already...we need some sellers in charge at this point! Don't think so?...go over the numbers again and ask yourself how much money would pour into this company if a Friedland type took over (has anyone asked him if he would like the job?).

FC

New Message
Please login to post a reply