Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Scozinc needs money to get a zinc deposit producing. Scozinc has about 14 000 000 shares outstanding. 

MEHRA and McMullen own approximately 23 percent from the last private placements.

IF a deal was to be made to merge both companies they would be picking up fancamp for pennies based on what I call true value. 

I am fearing retail shareholders may not get a fair value for their shares. I Believe that due to the interest created lately in the mining industries and metal commodities Fancamps share price should rise proportionally.

Fancamp has some extremely valuable deposits.

I am a ring of fire investor.

Please do your DD before deciding on the first offer. A Consolidation of Chromite assets may well be on someones agenda. It is on mine.

Eventually the their will be a good offer.

Michael McMullen makes big deals. He is an interesting investor and businessman. 

Many attributes to his name. Including Austrailian companies and former CEO of Detour lake gold. That was sold to Kirkland lake gold for a nice return to share holders.

I have bought and sold Fancamp shares occasionally in the past 8 years. For investment purposes and may sell or buy more as opportunities present themselves.

GLTA merjr

New Message
Please login to post a reply