First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
Message: Today is the last day of the extended agreement ...

No one likes it when timelines are missed, but in mining unfortunately thats a fairly common problem. In between legalities, the exchange, the comission, foreign laws etc. its not uncommon for one or both parties to have missed something, or have to file with the appropriate beaureau to ensure compliance with the law etc. etc.

The fact that we're one whole day over the agreed upon date is not all that significant to me, sometimes things are delayed years in this industry. Im like everyone else, I like things done right, when theyre supposed to be done by, but mining can be quite a subjective industry.

Yes, whatever BVN plans to do is material, if the agreement was only finalized yesterday between FMG and BVN the company would have 10 days to disclose a material fact. The fact that Jim had been buying regularly, but stopping over a month ago leads me to believe the company is in blackout.

However one can always apply to the exchanges for an extension on the release of disclosure if they have appropriate reasons.

Will there be another extension, maybe, however again just because were a whole one day overdue isnt enough cause for me to start howling at management.

BVN may fade away, thats up to them. The global project pipeline however is real short on projects with good grades in good jurisdictions. If they do in fact walk away, Im certain its only a matter of time until someone else sees those grades and wants to take a look. Look whats going on with Corex to the west and Virgin Metals to the south.

My guess is BVN wants in as the geology indicates we have the sweetest parcel of land.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply