First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
I think it is very probably that one day both properties ie together will be bought by a major. JMO. Even Bob Moriarty agreed with Peterot that FMG probably had the best property...! The fact that Chester Millar has brought CGE to the point where they might be a producer is a real bonus for FMG . Regarding The issue of whether they would do a merger as mentioned by Moriarty seems unlikely but I would think they should at some level be sharing some info and working together. ...because what ever value CGE proves up on their land increases the value of the area. And whatever value FMG proves up on our property increase what a major will likely for both properties together. Previously both companies did some shared work on IP anomalies etc...I just think with two properties sharing a border with what appears to be mineable areas within 2 Km's of each other they should be sharing information with each other...because the ultimate end goal is that the payback is likely to that a Major co will want both properties...and the two properties working together will very likely increase shareholders value faster than working separately.JMO.
New Message
Please login to post a reply