First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

haven't posted for a while. somewhat disappointed in lack of progress on fmg's share price. seems that the $$$ promised in the october agreement of the new partnership between fmg and link resources simply hasn't happened.

was wondering where the blame lies.

i know the management at fmg is chomping at the bit to get things going especially since management knows it has better drill results than their up and coming neighbour.

so if management wants to get to work, they need the money thsat link promised. so the problem has to be with link. with that in mind, i emailed sam mckay, his name was in the october pr, and asked him why he was not sending the promised funding. the shareholders want to see their investment improve but his withholding the $$$$$ diminishes totally that happening.

i think everyone should email sam to get some answers as that's where the problem lies, imho

here's my email:

good afternoon
i am a share holder in fmg.
i am distressed at the delay in getting the money to fmg, money that was promised last october.
the company has a wonderful property with great drill results. the company next door is being developed and its share price has risen dramatically.
fmg languishes because you have not held up your side of the bargain.
everyone waits while you dither.
do you plan on getting your 'partnership' started by allocating the money now

sincerely

New Message
Please login to post a reply