First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Hi Fellow Shareholders

I have notice some buying over the past couple of weeks; Today over 650,000 Shares. This is the most in all shares bought for months.

Something Up?

Most shares  this month were bought by house 85 Scotia Capital and others by T.D Bank; so people with these accounts are accultating shares....why??

House 85 has bought 450,000 shares this month so far and 07 over 300,000.

Is this an indication of more buying next week? or a News Release MAYBE.

.015 IS A STEAL FOR THIS COMPANY!

I no Idea what is happenning but maybe the sun is going start shining on this little gem in Mexico. Our neighbour Corex  was bought out last month.

With all the world troubles now, Trade war??? US$ sinking and just all the other things happening in Europe, Middle East and of Course China Gold could be starting to Shine again.

This bear market for Gold has been going on far to long. Yes we had a nice spike last summer for a couple of months but has been basing since.

I feel this summer with be the turn we are looking for.

Some of the Majors and Middle Size Miners are moving over the last few Months and weeks and this is a good sign for the Juniors to start moving again.

In Canada the last bad winter is thawing out, the Glaciers are reseding and opening up new Mineral Hosted areas for new claims and exsisting companies. This is happening in the Mountains of Canada yearly now. But not a Good Sign for Global warming.

So I see a start to a brighter future for F.M.G.

What do you think?

Cheers

West Coast Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply