Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials

Free

As we very old farts used to say "Right on Brother Dischino". I agree 100% as can be seen by my past posts on the HL Hub concerning this issue. In fact I did have some of my 1.00s removed as a consequence of writing to George about this problem. I also find it unacceptable that a single post by an outsider no matter the content gets voted down by some of the Hub members who one supposes want desperately to keep their Hubs as very small private clubs. This attitude is completley opposite to the awowed purpose of Agoracom and is , of course, counterproductive to the free transmission of information for which this site was designed. There are now several hubs on which I will not post due to this problem. What is even more frustrating is the regularity with which newbies come over to Agoracom from the unmoderated message boards like Raging Bull simply to raise a little hell. Hopefully Agoracom will find a way to deal with this. I highly recommend that Dischino's idea of requiring some level of posting such as Treasurer status before being allowed to rate other members be adopted. How can you rate what you don't know?

Happy New Year to all, Prospero El Ano Neuve,Bonne Anne

Doc

AGORACOM
Dec 31, 2012 12:44PM
Dec 31, 2012 03:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply