Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

The following was copied from SH board

I do realize that shareholders get miffed at insiders selling. You think they have lost confidence in the very company they are running on our behalf. That may well be a valid point. The other question that gets asked is...."why sell now"......... In the case of most insiders we really have no idea what motivated them to sell shares.
In the case of a CEO.....we do......or at least we can get a better idea.
Did you bother to check Sedar and review our financial statements for the past few years?
Mr. Dow earns about $40,000.00 per year. The last few years the company couldn't even pay him so for part of his wage He recieved additional shares in lieu of payment of wages.
$40k...........per year....not all in cash but in shares.....I don't know what you earn but I don't think that is a lot.
The company also pays for some bookeeping service and rent to Cornerstone which is Mr Dow's company.
That rent and secretarial is another 12 to 15 grand.......also not a lot.
The only realistic source of revenue he has is to sell some shares once in a while. And sometimes his bills may be due at a time that he would rather not be selling stock......but he has no choice.
Cut the guy some slack!
I pay my secretary a heck of a lot more than 40k per year.
I hope this guy makes me a crap load of money with his call on this play. If he needs to sell a few shares to pay some bills and live half decently then I couldn't give a hoot and I don't think you should either.

I spoke to one of the Directors about a month ago and he mentioned he would really like to buy a new home for his retirement. I suggested he do so! He said he couldn't without having to sell some stock and he was terrified at how shareholders would react. I told him to sell his stupid shares .....buy his house.......and live a proper life because not one shareholder was going to give him a ..."do over"....to enjoy his next lifetime.
JMO.....r
New Message
Please login to post a reply