Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free
Message: Very interesting new interview with Robin Dow on Regcourt & Bottle Creek

Hi Money,

Robin is very agressive. He is focused and drives hard toward a goal. A lot of people can get turned off because he doesn't worry about the nicities of looking like you are the guy who will win the next prospector of the year award. He only cares about producing results as quickly as possible and getting on the the next phase of the project. The guy is all business and couldn't give a rip what you think of him.

My kind of CEO...................All action.......all results............That also means you have as many misses as you have hits. It is the guy who is so busy not making mistakes that he does things so slowly and carefully that he ends up ONLY making mistakes!

The 30x30 metre item he talked about is really intersting!

I've discussed this phenomena with Robin. It's called a "jewellry box" and is a term that was used often in old style mining. It is exactly what it implies. A box or structure that is highly defined and intensly filled with Jewels......in this case Gold! It is something that was found underground in the Val D 'or area often in years past, although at much deeper depths. This is a real longshot, but if we are in the vacinity of such a structure and we hit this thing.....be it 10, 20 or 30 meters square the amount of gold in these "jewelry boxes" is huge.

I'm taking part in the Red Ore PP and some of you have PM'd me wanting to participate. Thanks for that! We have two exciting prospects that will give us a constant stream of good and bad news in the months to come. What Robin didn't discuss is the potential for a new 43-101 on montrose and I heard they are working on some kind of deal for Kellyn. No idea what it is but you can bet Robin is pushing hard and we will be hearing more in the weeks ahead.

I've been buying at market over the last weeks, but will also be selling to take profits when the opportunity presents. Robin himself told me to make sure you take profits on the highs.

How often does a CEO tell you that!..........He's excited and he's aggressive........but in his pumps for our company he also cautions that we are here to profit and to make sure we do that. One part is his responsibility.........the other is ours!

Do your own DD.....be responsible for your investments and don't fall in love with a story! I like what I see here and I am also very excited about the prospects. I have a sizeable position here and my opinions are obviuosly based on self interest.

Interested in the Red Ore IPO....PM me

Interested in any future GAX financing PM me. (we don't need it for many months though.....fall maybe?)

Do your own DD..............Carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply