Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

When ever there is a problem we all get a bit edgy. Let's not let this minor problem cloud the overall objective or turn it into a case for blaming the company or an individual.

I have learned from my recent experience with another operating mine that no matter what you do there is someone who sees it differently and will take a negative view. I do the same thing and am as guilty as the next guy/gal.

This problem was avoidable but at what cost to a grieving family? If you were the CEO, would you have forced the employee to abandon their family obligations to satisfy the OSC or would you have gone to the OSC asking for relief? We all would have done much the same and expected a humanitary response. That didn't happen and the company was caught off guard. Glorieux did the right thing by finding out what was happening and reporting it for everyones benefit......Thank You for that!

I was pleased that our CEO and senior staff spent the day getting all the documentation ready to file tomorrow rather than waste time with a nr. You can definitely argue that point and even to the level of selling your position if you feel the company isn't worth your trust. That choice is yours and I would respect it if that is what you choose to do. I believe in holding management to account and if they deliver satisfactory explanations and subsequent results then I accept that. If not.......I sell.

I just heard from management that they will be burning the midnight oil to have the final IFSR qualified statements delivered tomorrow morning. All things being equal and the documents in the form the OSC wants, we should resume trading Thursday morning.

I have no reason to doubt what I am being told. Please use your judgment and make up your own mind........but please.....let's stick together and support rather than attack each other.

Carry

PS. As the hub leader I have never once removed a post on this board. I don't intend to, unless there is a blatant disregard for the six rules. I ask you all to please keep our work here productive. Thanks and GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply