Welcome To The Gippsland Ltd HUB AGORACOM

Development of the 44.5 million tonne Abu Dabbab and 98million tonne Nuweibi tantalum-tin projects plus exploration for gold, copper, nickel in Egypt abd Eritrea.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Re-rating of Gippsland share price target

posted on Mar 12, 2009 01:32PM

Abu Dabbab Tantalum-Tin project - Re-rating of Gippsland share price target

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Please find attached a copy of Gippsland's ASX & AIM announcement relating to the use of raw seawater for the Abu Dabbab process plant and the move of the plantsite to within 1km of the open pit mine. The Directors estimate that these changes will result in annual operating cost saving of approximately US$5 million per year over the likely mine life of 20 years.

As a consequence of the above, London based broker Fox-Davies Capital issued the attached note which maintains a BUY recommendation while increasing the Gippsland share target price from UK29p to UK31p (or approx A$0.64 per share).

Gippsland Directors look forward to providing further news about the Abu Dabbab project as it develops into a major supplier to the global tantalum industry.

Kind regards
Jack Telford
Executive Chairman
Gippsland Limited
www.gippslandltd.com
[email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply