Welcome To The Gippsland Ltd HUB AGORACOM

Development of the 44.5 million tonne Abu Dabbab and 98million tonne Nuweibi tantalum-tin projects plus exploration for gold, copper, nickel in Egypt abd Eritrea.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

My notes 4 / email from the Chairman

posted on Mar 12, 2009 02:29PM

Attached is Gippsland's announcement relating to the production of tin metal from alluvial deposits contained in the Company's Abu Dabbab Exploitation Licence.

As reflected in the attached, these alluvial deposits have the potential to provide a significant tin metal revenue stream without significant capital equipment expenditure.

Best Regards
Jack Telford

Happy New Year. 14th January 2009

Attached is a copy of the announcement released today concerning the allocation of the Port Turumbi portsite for the 44.5 million tonne Abu Dabbab tantalum-tin-feldspar project.

The support for the project being provided by the highest levels of the Egyptian Government is most encouraging and bodes well for the successful implementation of the Abu Dabbab project, which we are confident will become the prime focus of global tantalum production.

Following the recently announced closure of Wodgina, which was the world's largest tantalum mine, Abu Dabbab is set to fill the expected void in the supply of this strategic metal. The Abu Dabbab resource base is unrivalled and capable of supplying a major portion of the world's tantalum requirement for several decades.

Best regards

Jack Telford
Executive Chairman

Edmund

We are pleased to provide the attached Quarterly Activities Report, which highlights Gippsland's significant achievements during the 2008 October to December quarter.

Best regards

Please find attached Gippsland's Corporate Update which was released to the market today.

We look forward to providing further positive news in the near future.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply