Welcome To The Girasolar Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

CJR: GiraSolar BV derives most of it's revenue from B2B balance of system sales with ongoing contracts to the BV (read the shareholder letter on the front page of www.girasolar.com, as there are some big names in which they have relationships, and have had for years). The shareholder letter explains a bit about it's B2B strategy of vertical integration throughout the solar design, sale, and implementation process. Basically, GiraSolar is very well positioned with other Solar integrators and manufacturers to provide it's own products and services to compliment their partner's offerings.

So, apart from the BV, GiraSolar derives additional revenues through it's Subs throughout Europe and Africa, mostly in hot F.I.T. (Feed In Tariff) countries where Solar is being subsidized and promoted, with limits. Such countries as Germany, France, Italy, and many, many othersI've been involved with GiraSolar for over 3 years, have a very good relationship with Wieland Koornstra (went to visit him for a week in August), and consider WK as an entrepeneur and visionary. I also consider him to be honest and brilliant, and would invest with him if he owned a popcorn shop.

Wait for additional transparency and news to see what you think, and compare GRSR to similar companies such as SOPW, ENSL, SNRY, and CSKH. I say this as it will give you more exposure to the real business and allow you to fairly compare GRSR and get a good indication of it's value. Also, once it is transparent you'll be able to finally trade it and there will be volume from former insiders (Peter Klamka) and plenty of buyers, give the fact that GRSR is worth South of $1.3M. Good luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply