Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Here is the full response from Sasha.

I completely agree that shareholders anxious and want to see results. There is a great deal of work happening on the ground although anything other than a release on results will be met with mix emotions. There is definitely news to bring to market in addition to result, but that will have to be done after so that it can be fully appreciated and that investors comprehend what we are doing. The drill program overall is going on very well and we are hitting mineralization in great quantity. In fact, we have been hitting a high quantity of visible gold in holes that have gone down in the 88/Snow White. I cannot give you the exact hit ratio off the top of my head.

With regards to assaying, essentially, everything goes to fire assay. If the values are good, we sent them back for full pulp metallic, which basically doubles the time frame to get them back. So contrary to popular belief, if assays are taking longer for us, it is better than worse. We are sending roughly 200 samples per day to the lab so, other client companies aside, GNH is keeping ActLabs very very busy. Add to that, we receive assays back in a scattered manner which does not speed things up.

Now costs. I have read a lot of comments on Agoracom to the effect that we should just pay the extra $ and speed up the assays. As it stands with the amount we send out to lab, our lab expenses run GNH roughly $100,000 per month. For example, to speed up 40m of samples, it would cost us about $3,000. We have thousands of assays at the lab, therefore management has made the decision to wait as opposed to eat away at our cash supplies which are not endless.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Best regards,
--------------

Sasha Asgary
Director of Corporate Communications
Mobile: 514.347.1329
Office: 514.750.8218

New Message
Please login to post a reply