Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Bowmore and Uragold are in the same region but working 2 very different types of deposits.

I believe Bowmore is looking for lower grade, in shale, and maybe even possibly glacial till as you suggest. I haven't done that much research but that is what I learned.

I think Uragold is in the business of finding alluvial deposits. I think they were planning to carve out some riverbeds. I doubt they'll pan more gold than GNH will ever find but yes, they are in a completely different business than both Bowmore and GNH.

The theory of how GNH's deposit came to be is through hydraulic fracturing which may or may not prove to be true. It is little known in Canada and any research available tends to be in Russian. There are several large gold mines in Russia that are from deposits of hydraulic fracturing. I think some are 20M+ oz deposits/mines.

That's a 2 minute summary of my understanding of the area, but I think you are absoultely wrong in your suggestions that GNH's deposit is glacial. Well, some of their claims might be but not the ones they've been working.

GNH's claims are also located on a fault line fyi ...can't remember which one right now.

Oh, and I'm not a cheerleader for GNH and I'm happy to have quality debate about anything reasonable, which this is. However, anyone joining the same day and making bold statements is about as likely to get as much respect as they have given the hub.

New Message
Please login to post a reply