Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Dear Frank

I can only applaud Bastien's thorough research and his pragmatic questions. Are there any more lurkers out there who have this kind of insight to share?

The one part of his comments I don't agree with is the wholesale replacement of the BoD and all management. That would be terribly disruptive to the company. However, outside of your letter offering more kool-aid to the believers, I strongly suggest you do more than simply taking a deferrment of your bloated salary. I have a feeling you are seeing momentumn building and mere sideshow, ra ra, letters to shareholders are not going to help.

If you are not prepared to take a lead role in making a serious concession, eliminating a salary or two and also adding some completly independent people to the board, then someone is going to lead a serious run at this management.

Cut your salary in half for the next two years.

Roland can earn the same as you for those years.

The both of you can do the IR job until this financing drought is over.

Add two independant board members who are not picked by you or the existing board.

Release those lousy results that you are holding on to. Please don't tell us they are not there yet.......all the labs have no work and are turning results around in a couple weeks......

Oh.....and for the kool-aid drinkers , will you PLEASE stop trying to catch a falling knife!

pc

New Message
Please login to post a reply