Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hey Earl,

Please let's make sure when we "set the record straight" we are using the correct numbers and information.

Your posts asks: "Why do we need a $150,000 per year CFO? That is an absurd amount of money for a company like ours, given the job at hand. Why not hire a comptroller at half that salary? Again times are tough, consider layoffs."

From the recent letter to shareholders: "Prior to our last financing (October 2012), management voluntarily elected to defer 25% of its compensation until such time as market conditions improve. This was done after careful consideration and taking into account the continued sluggish performance of the junior exploration sector."

My calculations (assuming each member of management defered the reported 25% equally) put the new CFO annual salary at around $112,500. I suspect you will see these numbers are accurate in the next MD and A. I would also point out that these voluntary salary cuts were put in place before any of the lynch mob noise on this board surfaced.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply