Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

OK wait. You have repeatedly suggested that reduced management fees would preserve our current working capital during the market dowtrend. The deferment does exactly that. If we somehow got the sp back to 0.50 on the strength of managment initiatives and strong market conditions would you begrudge them the extra 25%- I wouldn't. You seem to beleive that management is hiding its future plans for some nefarious purpose whereas I believe they are working on things with potentially material consequences that cannot be released publicly until they have been approved by the BoD.

The lynch mob comment was not in reference to your campaign but instead inreference to comments from others here that "Frank must go". I believe that such action might be highly counter-productive at this time and I did not interpret that this is on your immediate agenda. I want change too, but not to the BoD or corporate structure, rather to the strategies they are using to build/preserve shareholder value. I have communicated my ideas to management. I still have confidence that we may all be pleasantly surprised by this young management team.

Hopefully, if I am right, we will avoid the bankruptcy and/or "dilute to death" scenerio. I have been told that there are several outside the box ideas that the team is working on to avoid that situation. If you have evidence to the contrary, we would be grateful to hear it.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply