Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Earl,

I am prioud to live in a Country where the legal system protects my rights as a citizen... and for that matter as a shareholder in a junior company. I respect your right to take whatever action you deem necessary if you feel you have incurred damages or been prejudiced against.

I hope also, that you will understand my position regarding the possible negative impact your recent (and possibly future) actions have on the well-being of this company. Let's for a moment leave aside the fact that the company must use precious time and resources to respond to your ultimatums. Let's also for a moment leave aside the possibility that certain very experienced board members may simply get fed up with the hassle- especially since most have not been adequately compensated for their time. Let's also leave aside the fact that it is difficult for the management to create the deals/opportunities you have been screaming for in the face of all of this negative press.

When a company is reported to the OSC or the TSX and an investigation is opened, there is a memory in the system attached to that file. That memory affects many of the future dealings of the company with those agencies. Allegations of misconduct increase the level of scrutiny by these agencies on future endeavors including resource estimates, joint venture proposals, etc. Repeated complaints to these agencies (and the negative press associated with a law suit against GNH) will cast a shadow over this company for many years that will negatively impact the progress of the company and the ability to attract new investors. As a shareholder, I see that that as a negative.

You have stated that your primary interest in pursuing your proposal is to benefit/work on behalf of all GNH shareholders. Please keep my concerns in mind as I believe some of the potential actions described herein may have precisely the opposite effect.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply