Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hey Dragon, PC, Sailorman et al.,

I too have been in contact with the company. I typically call Sasha or Frank 2-3 times/month to get a sense of their morale and thoughts on both long and short term solutions to the current situation. The last call (last week) was was focussed on morale of the GNH crew and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that it had not disintegrated. In addition to the possible "files" that Dragon referrred to, I also learned that the geological crew is still mapping and logging core (albeit at a part time rate) and that nobody at the company is ready/willing to give up on the project.

Frank previously told me that he wanted to have some kind of deal in place by June to increase the value of the company. That was his goal- it was not a promise. Surely the price of gold and continued gold market deterioration have impacted his timelines and probably his ability to get the deal done as planned. Will gold go up or down? Will a breakthrough deal get done this summer? Will we start to see the value of the gold in the ground at BT (which by the way, I still believe is 4-5 times greater than the resource estimate indicates)? Who knows?......

All I do know is that management (and the crew) are not curled up in fetal position waiting for the storm to pass. That's why I'm still here.

Wishing everyone a wonderful summer (stay cool),

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply