Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Darn Techies! ... they always have a certain allure...even though you go back and see how wrong so many have been...but they aren't alone... intervened and manipulated markets and all.

Looking at the one year chart for silver has me in pause mode here. As one analyst notes, it appears a bear flag is waving at us as we see the lows of last summer beckon ( huge reverse head and shoulders being played out? ). This may explain the 'cap' still in place for many JPMs. Do these guys know what is coming? I'd say 'yes'... and I'd expect that maybe Martin has been 'asked' to give a little to get a lot...who knows and who could blame the poor guy. Most would not have survived his ordeal. Being brilliant has it's handicaps...not that I would know.

Anyway, (I like the lazy 'anyway' because 'so' requires the latest commentators to have a definitive sentence ... and anyway, 'anyway' is for old timers )... this one year chart 'suggests' a lame rise to the $31 range then a renewed decline to the $28 level...thus predicting that the recent correction is not yet over and that we are going to have another depressing 'hit'. Once complete, look for a similar positiive diivergence seen from Aug. to Oct. last and a rally to $60. In order for this not to happen, we must see a sustained rise above $31/200 day av.

Tap, tap, tap, tap.....

If one happened to KNOW the dump was 'in' ... one would be capping wouldn't one? The upside is going to be exhilerating either way. We must now sacrifice our principles and morals and trade with the dark side to recover all they took. After that we'll vicariously enoy their disembowelment at the hands of the pitch fork waving hordes as they assault the palace gates.

Don't blink.

New Message
Please login to post a reply