Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Taylor Dart is a third party quasi-analyst that contributes to Seeking Alpha.  He is the only "analyst" that has written anything about AUMN in the nearly 6 months.  Overall, he sees no compelling reason to purchase AUMN, even at US$.55.

I sent Karen Winker--IR several of his recent submissions over the past few months and she always claims that he's missing several important points particularly involving Valardena and valuation.  Dart also refuses to give any value to Yoquivo, a long term exploration project where AUMN is spending valuable capital to drill holes.

I want to make several important points.  Either Winkler--IR has not approached Dart with a rebuttal claiming his information and valuation are incorrect, or she lacks the capability to convince him that he is underestimating AUMN.  Keep in mind, this is the only analyst that has commented on AUMN in nearly 6 months.  One would think that Winkler--IR would be all over this guy if she found his methodology underestimated the appropriate value.

I'm not surprised that Dart doesn't even mention Yoquivo.  Currently, this is a waste of money at a critical time when AUMN could enhance their first profitable quarter in 8+ years.

I am a bit surprised that Dart doesn't mention El Quevar, the supposed "Flagship" property that Golden Mineral brought to the merger with ECU's Valardena.  If Barrick is eventually attracted to El Quevar, the potential reward could be significant.  Perhaps Dart is unaware of El Quevar because the company never says anything about it?

It's very disappointing that Winkler-IR has been unable to generate any Wall Street or Bay Street analytical commentary in the past 6 months.  Yet, Dart submits multiple reports on Seeking Alpha that consistently downplay the valuation of AUMN because Winkler-IR hasn't bothered to contact him or is incapable of convincing him that the company is worth more than US$.55.

Golden Minerals Stock: Digging Into The Q2 Results (NYSE:AUMN) | Seeking Alpha

I will forward this message onto Winkler-IR at Golden Minerals.

Silverbull50

New Message
Please login to post a reply