Welcome to the Free Golden Tag Hub at Agoracom

Free

I agree. I have not sold one share...and have bought a few to lower my average price.

But currently I'm making money!!

Once we get an operator....I bet we really move!

But the price spike could be due to:

The Company reports that the McCuaig, Red Lake joint venture partners (Golden Tag 40%; Rubicon Minerals Corp 60%) have completed a Titan 24 geophysical survey over the McCuaig property and are presently reviewing the results of the survey in conjunction with historical data on the property. The Quantec Titan 24 Deep Earth Imaging system measures the parameters of DC (resistivity), IP (chargeability) and MT (magnetotelluric resistivity). The system has the capability of measuring to depths of 750 m below surface (about 2500 ft) with induced polarization (“IP”) and can explore beyond 1,500 m (about 5,000 ft) depth with MT data.

or:

Golden Tag and joint venture partner Sirios Resources Inc. are in the process of completing a metallurgical testing on a composite high grade gold sample from the Lingo vein on the Aquilon property in James Bay, Quebec. The composite sample of 92kg consists of half core samples from the drilling that took place on the Lingo vein in 2008 and 2009. The purpose of the test is to establish an average grade , and as well to specify the granulometry that will lead to a satisfactory gold recovery by simple gravimetric concentration. The test is being conducted by L.T.M. Laboratory of Val D’Or, Quebec and is a first step toward initiating procedures to obtain required permitting in order to conduct a bulk sampling of the Lingo vein.

For more information on the Aquilon, James Bay, Quebec project and the McCuaig, Red Lake project, please visit the Company’s website at www.goldentag.ca .

New Message
Please login to post a reply