Welcome To The Highbank Resources Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Highbank Resources – Advanced Aggregate Gravel Exploration in Canada "Digging into our Past to bring Prosperity to YOUR Future"

Free

Yes, SH is generally a waste of time now. For HBK there used to be usefull information and meaningful discussion but lately it takes an hour to read through posts before you find out that you didn't nee to. I think that management will be able to promote the company to whatever end they seek. They know the value and the projected profit margins so if their intention is to sell the company they will be able to. If they want to run a profitable business for many years then they will be able to do that.....and pay me dividends, I hope. Either way, I think we will be big winners.

Everything sounds good, the equipment is up and running and delivery of the first barge load would be the final step in commissioning the process. Sounds like a big contract to Alberta is coming and with the port expansion there will be no shortage of work. Perhaps a second 10 hour daily shift will be required. But, they are basically stalled going forward until they can secure a healthy increase to the extraction permit which is currently just 1 million tonnes. Seems like they have the proper person contracted to bring that to a reality. And, with her background and knowledge of the processes required, it should be soon. I don't think that we will hear anything about a new contract that would exceed 1 million tonnes in total, including the existing 150,000 tonnes currently being stockpiled, until the increase to the permit is announced. That is when I feel the stock price will start climbing. And cheers to it climbing a lot!

New Message
Please login to post a reply