Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

ISM

posted on Jan 10, 2010 11:25PM

ISM ,I believe,will prove to be the largest nickel find in this entire area by far. My exuberant claim last week of the biggest in Canada was over the top .The ISM drilling program should be increased to justify the prospective finds ASAP.When the ISM findings are processed then we can discuss them on this ,the ISM board.Another thing on my mind tonight...just wonder what ever happened to that self-righteous.long winded,legend in his own mind type of guy .Millright.Haven't heard anything from him since they traced his IP back to him in Edmonton..Oh well hope he's doing OK inspite of himself...On another note,I would think that the potential shown in the ISM findings would peek the interest of buyers interested in the area.Heck if the Chinese can invest in a debt riddled neighbour,we should be looking real good by comparison.Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply