Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Well upon first look at the latest financials I have to give management the thumbs up. The dates on the report are correct! Nice to see shareholders getting some value for THEIR money.

I also have to give some credit to management for not copying and pasting old data. It looks like management actually tried to re-write the MD&A with new material. However it doesn't take long to see that nothing really happened. Lots of "if's" and "potential if we do this or that".

I'm also surprised to see the company spent more than $1,000,000 on Langmuir. However when management fees and expenses make up more than 50% of the drilling expense - RUN!

The transperancy of the "mystery" loan still eludes us. Yeah I wish I owned a bunch of European investments these days. And earning a whopping 4%. Get real.

I would not get too excited about this company unless say, management starts to work for $1 a year each. You know, like people did during World War 2. The dollar a year men. At least until some concrete news happens.

Oh, and those drill results. Why bother updating a 43-101 report with a different firm. Would not the first firm be more efficient (and dare I say quicker) since they have already reviewed the majority of this data.

As I said before, with a cut-off grade of .2%, any open pit potential here would require $25 nickel to maybe make Langmuir viable. But then many more other companies would be in much better shape to invest in. Dare I say Liberty?

New Message
Please login to post a reply