Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

All,

There has been some discussion regarding the two companies which Nickel77 keeps bringing up where he wants compare the ISM to LBE regarding shareholder communication.

Nicke said “EBF, you don't have to speculate at all. The management and Investor Relations of this company are getting paid the big bucks to do a job; and part of that job is to respectfully answer any Investor questions or concerns they may have. You can't be serious and say you don't think this is a major issue for this company. Just how is one supposed to get interested in investing in any stock, if the I.R. or company Officials won't answer investor questions? It is no wonder this stock is continuing to tank.”

My response was “ Well I think we have two points to make regarding your statement. On one hand ISM has a poor record of communication with the shareholders...true. So if you expect me to come to their defense it isn’t going to happen. On the other hand, LBE had good communication with their shareholders but had a horrible record of actually accomplishing what they said they would. In fact they lost 51% of their company because they failed to see the obvious problems with their business plan. I hope you don’t rise to the defense of the amateurish management of LBE.

It’s a coin toss for which one is worse.

Cheers

ebf

New Message
Please login to post a reply