Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

When the revised Aussie deal on RSPT is announced overnight, CLF's positive acquisitive energy should get back in gear. The valuations stand even if they are marked "Internal Use Only" . Who cares, nobody really needs to drill all those expensive extra holes for a Cr deposit. CLF has orchestrated in my view a great charade to create the view KWG will get squeezed out. But for a company that had been a true "white hat" in working with and acquiring juniors, that seems truly unlikely. Forget the specifics, CLF needs to invest and these deposits are strategic to keeping others out of the RoF. It may take a little longer, But KWG (and other RoF companies) did not explore for world class mineral deposits in order to give them away at a massive discount. Looks to me like the selling of KWG has been all retail, low volume, otherwise it should have gone to about 7-8 cents a share. (I was hoping). KWG management is playing its cards judiciously. Please get down under 8 cents so we can do some more serious buying !

New Message
Please login to post a reply