Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

We have been blessed with having a number of recent news stories about the Ring of Fire and also of KWG. Where there's smoke....there's fire.

I do not know for sure but it seems to me that Frank and the crowd are laying the groundwork for the June 22-23 meeting. He is generating headlines - which in my view is a good thing. I remember Neil Novak (of the Spider SPG fame) saying something like he was not a "news hound" or some such comment... as Frank. Well as we have found out Frank has certainly shown himself to be concerned for the shareholders. At least up to now at anyrate and we certainly hope he continues to maintain the same "dogged" tenacity going forward. Let him seek the press everyday as far as I am concerned - all news is good news at this point. The more the better.

Who knows what will happen in a few weeks - perhaps nothing but rest assured there is an election in October and for sure the provincial government will want to be seen doing something great for the province's economy - a multibillion dollar project up north with the 1000's of jobs in everything from infrastructure to spinoffs will play nicely on the campaign trail - perhaps the opposition will pick up on it as well and seek to "out bid" the current govt's promises to set the Ring on Fire.

All we need is to have the prov and fed governments publicly state their intention to assist in building a railway and kwg will "leave the station" big time.

The thing to do now is hang on tight for the ride. Cliff's will do everything, I mean everything, in its power to try and shake kwg to its foundations - I for one do hope that justice will be served and that those who sought to harm kwg will meet the full fury of the market in due course.

A railway is the most logical and sensible approach, for all the reasons stated on this board already.

The time for shoring up our position is now - less than 12 months from now and we will be looking back at this time as the "phoney war" - the battle of the railway is about to begin - bring it on! As Johnny Cash sang so long ago,

"I hear the train a comin', it's comin' around the bend...."

New Message
Please login to post a reply