Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Hey B212,

One question...why don't you beleive that KWG share price can make it to $1.00 on its own...have you not been paying attention to the "material information" that has carefully been put out there for your consideration....please enlighten us with your analysis of the total value of KWG's various mineral assets, gov involvement, aggregates, surface rights on N/S route, patent for ore processing, and posible partnership capital influx...then, remind us again why we should do a reverse split...I didn't quite grasp your detailed representation of the balance of probabilities. I fully understand your point about the suitable/desirable conditions for a succesful reverse split...but really!!! how does that trump steady gradual rise in share price due to achieved milestones and increased perceived value by all buyers...not just institutional investors...

7. Share price is driven by mass investment

6. Mass investment is driven by demand (perception of value)

5. Demand is driven by material info (or sometimes rumour)

4. Material info is driven by achieved milestones

3. Achieved milestones are driven timely execution

2. Timely execution is driven by sound planning

1. Sound planning is driven by intelligent and insightful management

IMHO we are floating between stages 4 and 6 and there is no need to try to create an artificial perception of value, when the story is already out and we are only waiting on the details to create a surge in stage 5. I suspect that there are milestones that have already been acheived, but require a methodical and timely release.

Share price manipulation (i.e. reverse split) cannot substitute for the above-mentioned substance driven process. We just need patience and a real appreciation for those who were functional in creating the current situation and the possibility of real fiancial gain for all of us.

Just my humble opinion, good luck to all KWG longs,

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply