Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Hey MarlboroD,

Below is a table from Chauncey Gardiner's post showing wts at $0.005, which I used in my post to work out the cash balance after the transactions in that table. Presumably, this table was copied from an "official source", so the chance for a shift in the decimal point is pretty slim. You might want to go to the source (CG would know where the insider's trading list is) to double check the number. I noted also that CG has re-checked the number, I would trust GC's info, but it would not hurt to verify as Reagan said 'doveryai, no proveryai' to Gorbachev.

Better still Bruce could confirm all this to put the question to rest. 96kite, sapo123, anyone?

If the wt price is $0.05 then Frank would have to fork out $0.5M which is a bit of money for 10M shares. If this were the case then Frank must have a lot of faith in the company.

I may be wrong, but I tend to believe the wt price of $0.005. Since it fit in the scheme of zero cash flow from selling 1M shares. This would derisk the transaction (spend no money for 9M shares)... and Frank would increase his holdings by ~1% which may come handy in an important vote. The disposal of the other 150,000 shares for $12k is just pocket money for R&R (not RR since RR would cost ~$1.6B) and shoes. I am just trying to read Frank's mind for his actions. Any other theory?

goldhunter

-----------------------------------------

From Chauncey Gardiner

Re: Frank

in response to Frank by sapo123
posted on Apr 05, 14 10:20AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Here is what sapo123 is referring to.

As of 11:59pm ET April 4th, 2014
Filing
Date
Transaction
Date
Insider Name Ownership
Type
Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Price
Apr 4/14 Apr 4/14 Smeenk, Frank Cornelius Direct Ownership Common Shares 11 - Disposition carried out privately -150,000 $0.080
Apr 4/14 Apr 4/14 Smeenk, Frank Cornelius Direct Ownership Warrants 11 - Acquisition carried out privately 10,000,000 $0.005
Apr 4/14 Apr 4/14 Smeenk, Frank Cornelius Direct Ownership Common Shares 11 - Disposition carried out privately -1,000,000 $0.050
New Message
Please login to post a reply