Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
I would fall off my chair if/when I hear the Frank didn't have first right of refusal to buy those claims back! They bring in some big money to buy in on those claims & it will be a game changer for KWG. I have Not & KWG, & Bold, & u all should too, so would be very happy to see a good bidding war over all of this. Also, everyone wondering what all the fuss is over KWG staking that claim first.... I went back & read some of NOT's drill results & there was a hole drilled 800meters from eagles way back when.... & now I understand that Black horse is only 400 meters away. This claim going to be huge for KWG & Bold!!! Remember who was the man that found eagles nest? & why NOT couldn't drill below 1500 meters. They couldn't stabilize the drills in the muskeg??? Haha & Kwg/bold just blasted a hold down 1500 meters like it was know big deal! Watch Bold take off when those drill results get released. This is prolific & runs 281km along the fault line 90 km across the diameter... They want all of you to go to sleep, then catch you nap'n Eyes wide open & on the prise... Hebe
New Message
Please login to post a reply