Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Here's what I see are some of the main issues:

1. What is the exact progress to date on the patent applications, and has the company any expectation of when further progress, positive or negative, might be expected?

2. What is happening with the potential sale of the Debut Diamonds holdings? I know that this news most likely cannot be commented upon until a sale is finalized, so I don't hold much hope of hearing anything concrete in the near term.

3. Is there any expectation of being able to meet Black Horse commitments before the deadline?

4. What are the details of the current disagreement with the CRA about the tax ruling on older flow-through shares? How is this being dealt with?

In the meantime, while waiting for news or comments about the above topics, I appreciate the content of the Mining Minutes, even if it is sometimes necessarily vague concerning details that might not be appropriate to publicly release in such a manner.

Also, I'd like to see a Mining Minute that comments on the positive benefits that KWG will derive if an E-W road (which some mistakenly refer to as "Noront's" road) is announced by the provincial government. It seems that an announcement about this may be relatively imminent, and I feel that there are still some people here who mistakenly think that such a road would be a negative development for KWG. The only potential road announcement that would give me some concern (as a KWG shareholder, but not with respect to my other ROF holdings) would be an announcement of a N-S road routing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply