Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Re: MD&A Out for Meeting - What does it mean for us?
Mar 27, 2017 04:29PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I understand Frank, the reason for "preference" shares is to buy an existing undervalued producing asset which will then provide dividends to "preference" shareholders.

Frank mentioned low interest loan rates which am not sure what that has to do with anything if the funding for the purchase is to come from the sale of "preference" shares.... OR ...is he saying taking out a low interest loan to purchase the asset which in turn will attract buyers  to the "preference" shares and get dividends.  Do we now become a roylty company.  Creative I grant you but either way it's hard to see how this actually helps KWG chromite plan

IMO what it does seem to imply is KWG having great difficulty in getting financing.  Frank said the multiple share strategy would eliminate the need for more shareholder value dilution and then goes out and issues 140+Mil shares only to have to close it after only selling 40+ Mil, 50% of which was internal.  Not a good look...no multiple share purchases not even from internal purchasers.  On the heels of that out comes this "preference" share option. 

Once again KWG implies a strategy but there is limited clarity(I'm being generous here).  If anything, at least to me, the waters have just been made muddier again. Perhaps more clarity to come but thre is little history that would support this happening. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply