Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

....hung out to dry...

posted on Jul 22, 2009 01:17AM

Hi John. gee you type fast. I enjoy reading your post as your theories can apply to some of my other holdings. Looking back to the USA with Jim Miller starting the printing presses then Greenspan allowing the phantom shorters to make their trillions, i guess poor Ben had no choice but to make the shorters cover and push the $$ higher. I see China having no choice but to purchase all commodities as they own 2 trillion of treasuries and trillions of US debt. I see the BRIC countries trading their own currencys amongst themselves and the top 4 currencys are all rich commodity countrys ( REED RAND AUSSIE AND NEW ZEALAND ). I hear China is sitting on a 5 yr ni stock pile so where that leaves Liberty who knows. I see the LME has gained only 7500 tns in the last 5 months and Vales output would have been 50,000 tns out of Sudbury along with Xstrata , and FNX adding to the pot. Vale still has Vosiey Bay pumping out the ore (AUG 3 ), so rumors of a 9 mth srike are looking strong. O ne bright spot for us is our rich by-products like cobalt PMS and copper which will lower our cost. I thought i read some where that our ni price credit was based on the LME 3 month price and yes here in Canada we have the most favourable Tax laws. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply