HIGH GRADE, LOW CAPEX, HIGH IRR, FULLY PERMITTED

Defining 'World-Class Alkaline Gold System' in Fiji

Free
Message: Bob Moriarty- A Short Update on Irving, Lion One and Novo

"...Lion One is another zero brainer; run by a serial investing genius who keeps building companies and selling them for a fortune named Wally Berukoff. In early March of 2019 with $12 million in the bank, a resource of high-grade 5+ g/t gold of over 900,000 ounces and a market cap of about $50 million, Wally made an interesting addition to the company. He announced bringing in Quinton Hennigh as a technical advisor.

In all candor, with that kind of ounces and a tiny market cap, being fully permitted and with $12 million in the bank, this wasn’t all that hard a choice for me. When Wally brought in Quinton, I knew I had a fist full of aces. Wally has been running the company slow but steady. Quinton managed to convince him to speed it up. Raise some money and start poking holes in to the ground.

Actually while Lion One is a gimmie, I do have a competitive advantage. When I first met Quinton in October of 2008 we were driving up to Wyoming to look at Rattlesnake Hills, another alkaline deposit. As president of Evolving Gold at the time, he needed a home run project and Rattlesnake filled the bill. Evolving went from $.15 in the dismal days of late 2008 to $1.65 a year later. Quinton just loves alkaline deposits. Like porphyry deposits they tend to be large. Unlike porphyry deposits, they tend to be very rich.

When Quinton climbed on board Wally’s train, I started buying Lion One shares. After he twisted Wally’s arm and got him to understand that the road to riches consisted of spending $10 million doing a lot of exploration and deep drilling. I frankly think that anyone who didn’t recognize what an outstanding investment Lion One was by early 2019 shouldn’t really be investing. It was the low hanging fruit. No other junior in the world controls an alkaline deposit all by itself.

When Wally announced a $10 million private placement in November of 2019 I jumped in with both feet. My reward came a month later, some two weeks ago when the initial assays came back from the first deep hole showing 4.29 meters of 33.22 g/t gold....article continues"

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/moriarty123019.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply