Free
Message: 2 Questions for Agoracom.com Administration regarding the Agoracom Lithium Americas Hub operation

Questin #1:  Why do we no longer have "Hub Leaders" here on the Agoracom.com Lithium Americas Hub?

Pavel, JDubski and ArchibaldXProctor have been listed as "Hub Leaders" for quite a while now.  That seems to have changed and without any apparent notice here on the Hub.

They have served in that capacity and without any dereliction of duty.  For some reason not shared on this forum they have been removed from that office precipitously.  Our "Hub Home" no longer lists any "Hub Leaders" despite their contributions over time in performance of those duties associated with being a "Hub Leader"

I am not asking about my own removal as a "Hub Leader" because in that situation I was only an appointed on a temporary basis and as a "Treasurer" Rank I had no expectation that the Hub Leader status would be anything but temporary. I had stated in private communication to Agoracom that once the other "Hub Leaders" were established in that office that my temporary status therof should be terminated, so I have no "beef" about that removal in the least.

Question #2:  Why do Agoracom.com Lithium Americas Hub members still have no access to the "Link Library" here on this Hub? 

For weeks now I have asked Agoracom Administration: Why is the "Link Library" on the Agoracom.com Lithium Americas Hub no longer accessible to Hub members?  I have also requested that the "Link Library" situation be fixed and I continue to note that it works without a hitch on 4 other Agoracom.com Hubs where I am a member.

I still have not received a reply.  Our members here, unless something has changed that I am not aware of, still have no access to the "Link Library".  Any attempt to access the "Link Library" here will only bring up a notice that "We're Sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

I have checked "for more information" and so far I have found no additional information as to why "something went wrong".

I am posting this with the understanding that it will be communicated to the Agoracom Administration and also posted on the Agoracom.com Lithium Americas Discussion Forum for all members on this Hub to see.  

My sincere hope is that Agoracom Administration will notice the two separate issues and provide resolution to both.  Pavel, JDubski and ArchibaldXProctor had no prior knowledge that I would be submitting these two questions to Agoracom Administration in this post and my posting of these two questions is soley my responsibility.

In regards to Question #2, this is my 3d attempt to get resolution on this issue.

In anticipation of some reply and, hopefully, resolution of both issues by Agoracom Administration please accept my thanks ahead of time.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply