Free

WB DT: "LAC is not a company unless they get TP fully funded and off the ground asap."

WB DT, your thoughts are always appreciated.  Read your post on X.  It was quite a shock to see the dilution announcement from LAC this morning and I am sure a large proportion of LAC investors are in shock along with me, however your perspective does bring some sunshine amidst the downpore of dispair that I initially experienced when I saw the stock price dip way below $5 a share.  Filling that gap, as you framed it, does make sense when viewed as a condition to gain the second tranche of the GM money, but I can't blame any LAC investor for a knee jerk reaction encompassing the thought:  "I'm over it! Enough is enough, I'm outta here!"   Anyway, that was my intitial reaction.  

Your post forced me to take a second look at the situation.  Thanks, WB DT.  I have been riding this horse since the Western Lithium days.  I believe I am up to 15 years now and counting.  I no longer enthusiasticaly encourage friends and family to buy LAC and I have trouble looking into the eyes of those whom I did so encourage in past years.  I can truthfully say, as I am sure many others would also say, that had I known ahead of time how prolonged and rocky would be this road I would never have invested in LAC.  The reality is that I have a choice of two different paths.  A:  Sell at a ridiculously low share price and take the hit    B:  Wait it out, again!

I am one of those "Senior Citizens" and I am taking that into consideration.  No time to put together "discretionary funds" to start all over again with my investments and LAC is a huge part of my retirement investments.  

So, once again I find that after distressing news I will elect to take option "B" and hope I live long enough to finally enjoy some decent ROI.

I know others, if not all, here are going through the same decision making process.

Onward through the FOG!

Best wishes to both option A takers and option B takers.  It has been, and continues to be, a very long road.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply