Welcome To the Magma Metals Limited HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration, discovery and development of precious and base metals mineral deposits in Australia and Canada (V.MMW)

Free

does the below describe Magma Metals.....I think it does and I'm doing some DD to determing if PD is our next opportunity....as is being projected...mory analysis to follow....seeking your views....this could be HOT!!

Lake Superior's $1.9 trillion secret

On the Northwestern shores of Lake Superior, bordering Ontario and Minnesota, the small port town of Thunder Bay is home to just over 100,000 people.

It's been long known that just 50 kilometers north of Thunder Bay, geologic structures are similar to those of the Russian giant Norilsk-Talnakh deposits — the largest nickel-copper-palladium deposits in the world.

For decades, there has been one major setback with the minerals found at Thunder Bay...

Up until recently, explorers only found low-grade ore that was often uneconomical to process.

However, modern mineral exploration technology has led the way for the discovery of several new high-grade deposits in the past few years.

These deposits currently have estimated resources of:

• 15.6 billion pounds of nickel

• 501.4 billion pounds of copper

• 32.9 million ounces of platinum

• 37.4 million ounces of palladium

In total, these resources would be worth nearly $1.9 trillion out of the ground.

The entire region now has significant potential to be a major North American nickel-copper-platinum-palladium camp, as recent discoveries have demonstrated the presence of high-grade mineralization.

Major players in the area include Rio Tinto (NYSE: RTP), Marathon PGM (TSX: MAR), and North American Palladium (AMEX: PAL).

There are a handful of smaller companies exploring and developing similar nickel-copper-platinum-palladium projects — including one that I'm particularly excited about...

It's a junior exploration and development mineral company with over 100,000 hectares, and it's located smack-dab in between the two largest palladium deposits in North America.

To the west is North American Palladium's Lac des Iles Mine, one of the largest palladium mines in North America. Lac des Iles has 3.7 million ounces of palladium resources and is projected to produce 140,000 ounces next year.

To the east is Marathon PGM's Marathon Mine — containing 2.4 million ounces of palladium reserves plus 3.0 million ounces of palladium resources. It was just bought by Stillwater Mining (NYSW: SWC) for $118 million.

Take a look for yourself:

These are two of the most important palladium mines in North America.

Every junior palladium explorer wants land around them.

This junior company has already made the discovery of a palladium deposit on one of its many mining claims of 730,000 ounces of palladium-equivalent resources...

But the company is actively working to upgrade and increase its palladium resource base.

The target: 2.6 million ounces of palladium-equivalent resources.

And it's worth 12.6 times more than the company's current market cap.

This means that — once this company becomes resource-heavy and properly valued — share prices could increase 1,163%.

And that's just at current palladium prices!

The last time palladium was entering a similar bull market, prices rapidly surged from $160 to over $1,100 an ounce — a 588% increase!

Fortunately, palladium prices have pulled back quite a bit, allowing for a buying opportunity. And if we have a similar bull market for palladium, prices could hit $3,438 an ounce!

With palladium prices nearing $3,500 an ounce, the investment gains from this small stock will start to increase exponentially...

I've already taken up too much time here. There's a lot more to this story that I want you to hear.

I haven't even begun to touch on how palladium prices are about to be forced higher by the global auto industry's “big switch.”

In fact I just updated my latest report — one tha

New Message
Please login to post a reply