Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

"I think you are giving Peter  Smith the pres of FNC a bum rap"

I think FNC sits on the most prized property in all of McFaulds Lake and someday will be a monster. I have talked with Peter Smith several times and each time come away with that dizzy feeling. Going around in circles does that to a guy. Ask him a direct question and you won't an answer that you can make sense of. Often you come away feeling you know less than you knew before the conversation. The lack of a website, press releases of so few words they are meaningless and total lack of shareholder updates may make some feel warm and fuzzy, but does little for me.

Don't get me wrong, I think FNC over time will be a very good investment. But get on with it Peter Smith, drill the damn property. Don't tell us it will drilled end of Feb, then end of March, now end of April. Lack of transparency does nothing for a stocks share price. FNC is a publicly traded company, investors deserve respect and clarity from management. This is the 21st century what publicly traded company doesn't have a website? When asked why no website, Peter Smith states, "I don't want to show my hand" . what kind of crap is that. Does this mean he doesn't want shareholders to know what the company is doing?

Peter Smith's phone # is 514-481-3172, go ahead phone him. Ask him when FNC plans to drill and if they have even hired a company to drill the property. I would love to get some answers for the investors on this forum.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply