Welcome to the Mezzi Holdings Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
A couple points on what could help drive the stock price....... 1) Sales... The most obvious trigger that seems to be on everyone's mind. They have just started to ramp up the sales team, bloggers, Sarah Rafferty, website enhancements, additional stores selling MEZZI. I'm a littlle worried about expectations on sales. Q4 will show growth, but I'm not sure how much. Q1 should have accelerated sales growth with increased visibility. 2) Additional stores - An increased presence in large markets LA, New York, Toronto. A retail chain like Holt, Saks, Nordstrom would cause a stock spike. 3) Collaborations - A big named celebrity could cause a spike as well. 4) Angel Investor - Dalsin Michael from PHM 5) Insider Buys - Doesn't hurt I'm sure there is more just waking up.... I currently have around 100k shares around .24-.25. I'm going to get more, just seeing how the shares are going to perform the next couple weeks. I like the tight float of shares, I hope the avoid dullution the best they can.
Jul 19, 2015 09:19AM
Jul 20, 2015 10:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply