Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I have been an investor in Montello since the start of the Morgan Highpoint project .  I have seen a lot of good information and a lot of disinformation (by folks that want to pick up shares on the cheap).  The latest NR is actually great news.  The 50+ wells are shallow, low-producing (less than 100 bpd) and/or shut-in projects (read MEO NR's from 2005-2006) that have only just become ecnomicaly viable.  This tells me that management is going to be focusing their cash and talents in TN on Morgan Highpoint (JB#2).

This is what I believe about the JB#2 project and the MEO management): 

1) They drill and case all of the way to the basement so that they can extract hydocarbons from various depths (why do that if they didn't find hydrocarons at various points along the way?);

2) They bring in experts on directional drilling as they approach the bottom.  The allows a driller to determine the location of the "pockets" of hydocarbons and gauge the pressures of each pay zone (why pay for this if there are no hydrocarons?);

3) They buy up all of the land around the 2 previous wells (Tex-Flora-the blow-out and JB#1 (why acquire this land if they is no economic incentive): and

4) They bring the big dog (HAL) to run the logs.  (why pay for their credibility if you have nothing worthwhile)?

If the is a scam, they sure have spent a lot of money that they could have just put in their pocket.  I have spoken to Bill Cawker in the past and I believe that the man is driven to make MEO into a success.

I'm not a geologist, just a guy who has been paying attention to this project (and what people write about it)for over a year.  I think this is the real deal. 

I forsee all three wells (Tex-Flora, JB#1 and JB#2) producing oil and pumping NG to the nearly hub.  SP over $1.00 very soon and there is no way to gauge the upper limit as we don't know what the master plan (for TN and Alberta) will bring in the future.  I personally expect to to make at least 3000% on my intial investment.

Why would anyone quit now when we should all be very happy by Christmas and wealthy in the years to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply