Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Further thoughts on Montello

posted on Nov 30, 2007 05:21AM

I found myself thinking further about MEO and what a strange ride it has been over the last year. I have been down more than 30% and I have been up by over 100%. Right now I'm just barely in the black. So, why I have continued to hold my position (and even add to it-5 times over the last year? I guess the reason is that I am convinced of the potential for MEO and the determination of management to "bring it home."

Please understand that I am not trying to pump this stock. What I'm really trying to do is present some opinions so that people can make a logical choice about "holding or folding." There are too many people out there who are trying to steal your shares through misinformation or stop your out of your position with structured selling. Not to mention what the short players have done with the SP over the last few weeks.

So who are you going to believe when you make the decision to hold 'em or fold'em? This is some more of what helped me to decide:

1) MEO was able to increase it's share of Sarcee from 2.5% to 6% for 1,000,000 shares (valued at .30/share). The shares were about .20 at the time. The owners (Vanguard) must have believed in MEO to take payment in "overpriced' shares that they have to hold for 4 months:

2) MEO told us in their news releases (look at 2006-2007) that they were going to do three wells in TN and that JB#2 was going to provide the information that would tell them what do do to maximize the output of the next two wells. The financial arrangement called for AUL to have the first option to for pay the cost of all of the wells in return for 50% ownership. AUL must have believed in the potential of the projects to accept a deal where they pay 100% of the expenses for 50% of the revenue; and

3) Bill Cawker told us that he was going to drill JB#2 and, he not only carried out his promise, he employed contactors like Nabors, Payson and Haliburton to make sure that the work done at MEO's site was comparable to any drilling endeavor executed by a mega-major oil company. I tend to believe people who walk the walk not just talk the talk.

Based on these observations (and the ones that I stated yesterday) I and not going to be "bluffed" out of this game. I plan to stay around and drag a lot of chip offs of the table at the end.

Everyone has to make their own decisions. I've made mine. For your own sake, read the MEO NR's before you make yours.

Panamax

New Message
Please login to post a reply