Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Stillpoint, perhaps you would be content to get no response from
certainly did not say that. Those are your words, not mine. I would consider action with the SEC or congressional reps long before I would consider being part of an individual or class action. One of our benefits as Americans is that we have the right to full protection under the law. If, and I said if, I became convinced that management was failing to fulfill their duties under existing disclosure laws, I would probably ask the SEC to look into what I considered a reporting failure. I do not see anything even remotely approaching that at this time. What I see is a CEO who has his hands tied, who lacks clarity when he does communicate with shareholders, and who is supported by a bungling IR firm. I am rapidly approaching the point where I believe Hawkins needs to go. I am reserving judgement on Hoffman because I believe they may be facing the same constraints as Turley. Hawkins, on the other hand, could at least show shareholders the courtesy of responding with whatever information they have. As I stated in a previous post, mushrooms make poor conversationalists. It is hard for us to be proactive in recommending this stock to others based on what we know about the Texas action among other things. I sure as heqq wouldn't recommend a new investor contact our IR firm even though that is what they get paid for. Pitiful in my veiw.
New Message
Please login to post a reply