Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: case update

posted on Dec 21, 2004 05:51PM
``Moore`s lawyers have asked the court to keep some docs sealed from public view, including some depositions (I think Higgins` is one of them)``

In his recent testimony, Fish described the invention of the `336 Patent, known colloquially as the ``Fish Clock,`` as follows:

Question: ... As to the Fish Clock, what you`ve called the ``Fish Clock,`` is that something that you told Mr. Higgins [patent counsel for Fish and Moore] at the time he was preparing the patent application was your sole invention and not the joint invention of yours and Mr. Moore?

Answer: ... the day before the patent filing, he [Higgins] said, ``Have you got anything else you want to put in?`` I said, ``Well, I got this idea for this clock.`` He said, ``Well, tell me about it.`` And I told him about the ring oscillator [`336 Patent]. And he said, ``Go write it up! Bring it back.``

Fish drew a diagram and prepared the descriptive text on his own machine and delivered it to Higgins the next day for immediate filing in the PTO.

http://news.corporate.findlaw.com/pr...

Could Higgins be sitting on the originals of Fish ?

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply